We are currently looking for an individual who is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Early Autism Services (EAS) is an established provider of ABA with ten years of experience implementing high quality programming nationwide. We are looking for a motivated and driven behavior analyst to grow with our privately owned practice whose clinical approach fits well with our team. A successful candidate shares our core values of data driven treatment and respect for all individuals and is ready to learn while working closely with our Clinical Director.
The duties of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) include:
- Supervising and training non-certified staff
- Attending bi-weekly team meetings with family members and therapists
- Providing training and feedback to parents as needed
- Analyzing data taken by therapy teams and making treatment decisions
- Updating client goals and treatment plans
- Taking part in initial assessments for new clients
- This position requires a car, and a willingness to travel in and around the specific branch location
- A BCBA certificate
- Experience working with children or children with disabilities
- Salary is competitive and varies depending on coursework completed and previous experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Working with children with autism: 1 year
- Applied Behavior Analysis: 1 year
- BCBA license/certification
- Prior BCBA experience
- Master’s (Required)
- Grad Students are welcome to apply if they are close to testing.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (Required)
Get to Know Us
EAS is a team of highly trained Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Behavior Technicians and caring individuals, all committed to helping children with autism build the skills they will need for everyday life.
We are equally committed to our employees, and helping them grow in their careers. We believe that when our employees are happy, and passionate about the work they do, our clients receive better care. Which is why we put so much focus in building our internal relationships. We do this through team building activities, getting involved with community outreach efforts, and having 1:1 meetings between team members and managers to discuss individual career goals.
We are excited to speak with you about your career goals, and the opportunities here at EAS!