Early Autism Services is committed to offering families helpful resources and programs we believe can make a positive and significant impact in their quality of life. We are currently putting together a support group in your region, specifically for siblings of children with special needs. This group is designed to give a sense of support to the siblings of our clients.
The group sessions will help:
- Build a support system for children with similar life circumstances
- Develop effecting coping skills
- Learn about autism and how it affects their sibling(s) and others
- Distinguish a self-identity and family role
- Process experiences and emotions they have faced due to having a sibling with autism