EAS provides center-based ABA therapy for children with autism. Our office is located at 2153, D Block 16th Cross, 8th Main, Sahakara Nagar, Bengaluru. (Opposite Corporation Bank).
Our team of BCBAs, Lead Therapists and Behaviour Technicians are a group of highly-trained, caring individuals, whose primary concern is your child’s success. Our clinicians have extensive experience working with children with an autism diagnosis, and applying ABA therapy to help them reach their fullest potential.
Center-Based ABA Therapy
Center-based ABA therapy provides children with a more structured setting that can be controlled to better address maladaptive behaviors or skill deficits.
This can include children who are easily distracted or who have behaviors that require a more intensive/structured program. Sessions in the clinic do allow for goals to be targeted with peers in a structured setting that allows clients to build social skills.
Is Center-Based ABA Therapy Right for Your Child?
Some needs that would make a child ideal for our therapy program at EAS include:
- Child has made minimal progress doing only in-home therapy and would benefit from a more structured environment.
- Child has behaviors that are reinforced in the home environment that are impeding their ability to learn and make progress.
- Child has been removed from multiple day care or preschool settings due to maladaptive behaviors or skill deficits.
- Child is unable to be successful in an after-school program and would benefit from a more structured program to address skill deficits.
- Child would benefit from working on social skills goals in a small group setting.
Now Enrolling for our Bengaluru Center!
2153, D Block 16th Cross, 8th Main, Sahakara Nagar, Bengaluru
Questions? Give us a call today at 733-801-2020.
Meet Our Clinical Director in Bengaluru – Suchitra Choudhury
Suchitra Choudhury is the Clinical Director of Early Autism Services (EAS), Bengaluru, India. She completed her ABA course sequence from University of Florida, and is a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst. She has a Master’s in Clinical Psychology from Amity University, Noida. She pursues towards ethical application of the science of Applied Behaviour Analysis in various domains.
Suchitra has 6 years of experience of working with individuals on the autism spectrum and is passionate about effectively using scientifically proven techniques in the reduction of problem behaviour and to increase appropriate behaviour. She takes a keen interest in learning and spreading knowledge and information about ABA with people from all walks of life.
Our Mission and Values
At EAS, we strive to ensure everything we do reflects our company’s Core Purpose: To make high quality behavioral therapy available for all children with special needs, while adhering to our core values. Our four core values are:
- Make decisions empirically at all levels
- Be accessible and supportive
- Respect the individual
- Grow alongside both the client and staff
Questions? We’re Ready to Help.
If you would like to learn more about our ABA therapy program at EAS, please complete the brief form below to request a free consultation.
One of our clinicians will reach out for an initial meeting to give a basic overview of applied behavior analysis (ABA Therapy), answer questions about the program and our approach, discuss costs, and answer questions about your insurance coverage.